Movement occurs due to twisting or displacement of a thorax together with a deflection at which shoulders, a head and a hip remain motionless.
Impacts and dumps by a thorax
1. Deduce a breast in the right-upwards
2. Dump in the center-downwards
3. Deduce a breast in to the left-upwards
4. Dump in the center-downwards
*** The first girl "draws" the letter V
1. Deduce a breast in the right-downwards
2. Strike in the center-upwards
3. Deduce a breast in to the left-downwards
4. Strike in the center-upwardsх
*** The second girl draws the letter /\
*** Fulfil impacts more sharply and with greater and smaller amplitude.